Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year

After a prolonged absence, I am back.  Writing, for me, is difficult. I find myself doing almost anything to avoid it. This is not a good formula to become an active blogger. Something needs to change … me.

Effective communications is essential to most every job. And it is especially so for a consultant. Gathering and writing requirements for the next project is at least as important as the system architecture, design and code. I believe that regular writing in any venue will improve writing in all areas.

The blogosphere is full of serious writers, reporters, journalists and just plain ordinary folk who have something to say … hopefully something interesting. I plan to fit in the latter category.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please comment, criticize, question; let’s create a dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment