Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Connecticut Software Process Improvement Network (CT-SPIN)

I have been so impressed by the credentials of the speakers at the Boston SPIN that I wanted to see if there were any similar organizations in Connecticut. I did find one, but it was not active. I was interested in joining a group of like-minded professionals, so I contacted the coordinator, and after many email exchanges and planning lunches, we have finally launched the CT-SPIN!

We had our inaugural meeting last week, and already have a venue and speakers lined up for two fall meetings in September and November. The speakers sound great, but I personally am even more interested in meeting others that do what I do, learning from them, and potentially teaming up on future projects.

If you are in the area, and interested in Software Process Improvement, join us at one of the upcoming meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment